Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Pens Gameday; Time for some revenge, or so we hope...

Sorry about the lack of posts, work has been a pain in the buttocks lately.

Going back to the Bolts game in the Igloo, I hate to say I told you so.

But I told you so.

Just reading the Pens' comments after the games reaffirms what I had hoped wouldn't happen, but did.

No intensity, no energy, slow to the puck, you name it.

Another absolutely incredible goal by Sidney, just ridiculous.

Is anyone else besides me starting to get the feeling that Crosby's spectacular goals are beginning to become commonplace, a la Mario, and that is just par for the course for him ??

I'm sure I could have worded that a helluva lot better, but you know what I mean.

So onto tonight, I don't think it would be a stretch to predict that the Pens will have a much better showing in Tampa tonight.

I would say that the Pens might want to think about consistent intensity at home, especially since you read their comments that they're looking forward to their road trip.

No changes to the scoring lines once again, might as well keep a good thing going.

LET'S GO PENS !!!!

No comments: