Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Confluence Soapbox; Hey Bobby, keep your F@#king hands off your players

I'm so tired of this guy's crap.

So tired of all of these Bob Knight apologists, "that's just Bobby".

How many more passes does this guy get ??

How many more players will Knight get away with kicking in the shins, choking around the neck, and knocking in the chin ??

How many more tantrums where he launches a vase almost hitting his secretary or throws a chair across a basketball court ??

Let's get this out of the way right now, for those of you who claim that he only "nudged" Michael Prince's chin the other night, you're out of your frickin' mind. Prince's head doesn't jerk back after a "nudge".

Allow me to say it, plain and simple.

That, my friends, is called assault.

You think a similar incident off of a sports court wouldn't be called assault ??

If that were my son, and I was courtside, I just might have gone after Knight right there.

No, I'm no Internet tough guy, neither behind the keyboard nor in real life.

But when it comes to my sons, the rules are different, and I react differently.

And yup, you guessed right, I'd sue that son of a bitch for everything he's worth. Let HIM pay for my sons' college education.

Bigtime props to SI.com's Phil Taylor and ESPN's Doug Gottlieb for saying what the other "experts" don't have the balls to say.

Keep your hands off of your players.

2 comments:

Bic said...

These players committed to play for him and knew his past so I can't say I totally agree.

Tony said...

So because's he's gotten away with several incidents in the past, that justifies him to keep doing it ??

Thanks for your comment Dennis, but I'd have to disagree with your disagreement...