Sunday, November 05, 2006

Broncos 31, Steelers 20; See you next year...

I'd like to think that I've watched a helluva lot of football in my 42 years.

So based on that, I believe I'm fairly qualified to say that I've never seen a team as self-destructive as the 2006 Pittsburgh Steelers.

EVER.

SIX more turnovers today, four of them unbelievably inside the Denver 10 yard line.

Well, that's it for me.

I'm not going to sit here trying to think up different types of adjectives to describe how the special teams suck, how the pass defense is incredibly overrated, and how the entire team is still hungover from the Super Bowl parties.

So unless something earthshattering happens between now and training camp in Latrobe, I'd rather write about our sorry-ass Pirates than about this group of underachievers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Self-destructive? Underachieveing?

Finally, I can relate with this team.