Friday, February 23, 2007

The Confluence is moving, for the Pens anyway...

I mentioned a few days ago that there would be some minor changes coming.

Well, now I can let you know what those are.

I have graciously been offered the position as Penguins blogger at the Most Valuable Network, or MVN.

The link for my site there is http://mvn.com/nhl-penguins/. I still have some fixing up to do over there, but I'll get it up and running smooth within the next few days.

You'll notice that the name of my site there is called "The Confluence of the Three Rivers". I did that to avoid any potential legal mumbo-jumbo that could arise with the same site name.

Just kidding, I did it to confuse the shit out of you.

So what will happen from now on for my Penguins posts is that I will make the post at MVN, and will have it's subject with a link to MVN on this site.

My Pirates and Steelers posts will NOT be affected at all with this move, at least right now. Once they see that I'm the Pens blogosphere's version of Mickey Spillane, maybe I'll start doing Bucs and Stiller articles too, but that's for a later time.

So please add http://mvn.com/nhl-penguins/ to your bookmarks, and don't delete this one.

Once again, thanks to everyone who's made these first five months fun as hell to do, and with hopefully the Pens playoffs on the horizon, I will counterbalance the doldrums of the Bucs' 15th consecutive losing season.

Just a hunch.

4 comments:

Bic said...

Congrats, you've done a great job.

-Dennis
PittBlather.com

Tony said...

Appreciate it Dennis...

Anonymous said...

Any chance of a link exchange their too...Congrats btw, sweet gig.

Tony said...

The links are there bro, click on the "Friends" link under my name...

Thanks for the kudos....